Thursday, 19 June 2014

Kim and Kanye Kausing Khaos

See what I did there with the K's 

Any who back to the point of the post.

Kim Kardashian and Kanye West have had their daughter North's ears pierced at the age of 1.

Now every parent has the choice to do what they want in regards to their own child's ears but me personally I wouldn't have it done.

Firstly because a child at that age, what are they gaining from getting their ears pierced. Poking a needle in my child's arm for an injection is bad enough, and that's needed for a medical reason, for a piece of jewellery , no thanks.
It may look pretty, but is it really worth it.

You have to think about the child, at that age they could get an infection from the piercing and cause severe damage, or be allergic to the jewellery which would be causing pain to a child for no reason.

When I was a young, I'm pretty sure those stick on earring were the coolest thing about. I didn't get my ears pierced till about 12, and I even had them repierced because they got infected. Now I have had over 11 piercing in my time, half taken out by now, and I have had them done down to it being my own choice that I wanted them done, not because anyone else has forced me to them.

At the age of 1 or below you can't say no, it the parents decision. 
I wouldn't personally have my sons ears pierced at a young age, he has no need for a fashion statement at that age, and if and when he is older (I'm talking 11+) he decides he wants it done, then we can discuss it and maybe get it done but I will cross that bridge when I come to it.

Kim and Kanye have had a lot of backlash from doing this, I'm sure they have their reasons as to why they have decided to do it, and it's each to their own. North is cute enough she doesn't need added 'bling' in her ears.



That's my view on this.

-Loca

No comments:

Post a Comment